Terms and Conditions
Note Regarding Pets:
For the safety and serenity of all, please keep pets home or at your vehicle. Water for pets is available; please ask.
Transporting Your Plants
- When using an open vehicle/trailer, be sure to bring tarps or a suitable covering to protect your plants. Even a short trip can kill nursery stock.
- Please bring your own plastic/cardboard if you want to protect the inside of your vehicle.
- Please contact us for current rates.
- Note: C.O.D. orders cannot be dropped without proper payment (cash or check). To ensure timely deliveries and minimize cost, unloading assistance is requested.
Will Call Orders
- For customers who prefer to pick up their orders, we
request a 48-hour (2 business day) notice.
- When picking up a load, again, be sure to bring tarps or a suitable covering
to protect your plants.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on any accepted returns and
on orders not picked up or cancelled after 30 days.
- We reserve the right to determine if plants are in acceptable
Warranty does not apply to wholesale.
- Out Back Nursery, Inc. will replace, once, any woody plant which fails within 1 year of purchase from our Retail Price list.
- We must inspect all plants in question along with an invoice before honoring warranty.
- An appropriate substitution/credit may be made if failed plant is no longer available.
- 100% non-refundable down payment required to hold plants to be picked up or delivered 14 days out from time of order.
- Net payment 30 days to those with established accounts; otherwise, cash, check, and C.O.D.
- All new accounts desiring credit, please contact us for an Application.
- Interest in the amount of 1.5% per month is charged on past due (over 30 days) accounts.
- A service fee of 4% will be added to wholesale purchases made with a credit card.
- State sales tax is applied to taxable accounts. Tax-Exempt organizations must have a completed Sales Tax Exemption (ST3) Form on file with us prior to purchase in order to avoid being charged state sales tax.
- Quantity discounts are for same size and variety of plant. Plants must be picked up/delivered at the same time to receive quantity discounts.
- Please contact us for a current Wholesale Price List.
- All prices quoted are F.O.B. Out Back Nursery, Denmark Township, MN. Prices are subject to change without notice. Some exclusions may apply.
- Claims for any cause must be made within 5 days of
- All shipments travel at purchaser's risk.
- Out Back Nursery, Inc. warranties the extent of the
purchase price that the stock is true to name.
- Seller gives no other warranty, expressed or
implied, and will, under no circumstances, be liable
for more than the invoice value at the time of
- We cannot assume any warranty as to
productiveness after transplanting.